Friday 17 August 2012

Unexpected.

Life is uncertain. Your yesterday may have been horrendous, but you never what today has in store for you. Today would've been the best day of your life, but you never know what happens tomorrow. Time decides how everything around you is going to be- The problems you're going to face, the warmth that you will receive from others, the people you're going to meet, what you're going to be doing and that in turn affects what actually happens in your life.
Time gives you what's best for you. She gives you rain so you know the value of sunshine. She gives you sunshine right after rain and shows you the rainbow. People come, people go. But some people stay. They may not be beside you for life, but they'll always be on your mind. Some may change you, some may help you discover yourself.

My yesterday was shattered. I was lost and out of place. But yesterday, he came into my life and gave me new direction. It's been just a while since I know him now and whatever others think or say, we're probably meant to be this way- to fool around like studs. And that's what we do. We trust each other, we meet, we talk sh*t, we talk about people. We laugh, we cry, we share stuff. We write, we relate. We're stupid, we're crazy. We keep repeating stuff again and again. We do shit, we have similar crazy ideas. We live life to the fullest. We're similar. 
And that's what I needed all this time, I needed someone like me. Someone I could pour out my heart out to, someone who'd laugh at the things I do and not call me weird. Someone to accept the fact that we are a little weird and life's a little weird and so it's okay to be weird. Someone to be with me when I try new things for the first time and give me company while I do. All those times I tried new things for the first time would have never ever been fun without him. So many memories, so much advice and those endless conversations. Things would have been so incomplete without him. Studs forever B).

No comments:

Post a Comment