Friday 3 August 2012

The Best I've Ever Had

Ever had that one friend who you met unexpectedly? Yet they've become so close to you. Someone who's been there for you through thick and thin. Someone whom you trust with your eyes wide shut. Someone you can always depend on. Someone who's always got your back. Someone who's shoulder is always there for you to cry on. Someone whom you can call YOUR best friend.

It's been almost about sometime that I've known her but yet she's been with me through my most craziest memories. She's seen me through my best and worst, she's been with me through so many 'First time I ever did's. She's helped me out with numerous 'ups and downs' situations and laughed at the stupidest things. We've done so many crazy things ourselves in fact. We've seen so many days of fun as well as sorrow. Looking back, I cannot imagine my life without this girl now. It's been almost a year and she's a big part of my life.

Thank you so much, love. Life would've been so hard without you. I love you so much, you have new idea:*

No comments:

Post a Comment