Thursday 3 January 2013

Two-Thousand-Thirteen!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! from my side and LOTS and LOTS of love to EVERYONE out there :)
So I've been rather inactive on here 'cuz my computer was spoiled and I've got my exams on and all of that. But here I am, Back with a Bang and I PROMISE, I've got A LOT to share, and I hope (well I'm sure) you're gonna love it! :D

First up, my first book review on either Rick Riordan's - The Mark Of Athena or E L James' Fifty Shades of Grey.  I'd have to choose which one.
[I chose The Mark Of Athena, and the review is up on my blogg :) You can check it out here.]

Next, lots and lots of photos of the past year.
Then comes a LOT of Do-It-Yourself's and crafts and all that, 'cuz I've recently fallen in LOVE with them a bit too muchh.

Then of course, I had to tell you guys that I'm writing a book, which I call SURVIVE. and is a surprise to a very very close friend (almost family) x
And last but not the least, I am expected to upload (FINALLY) my FIRST EVER YouTube Video 'cuz it has been years since I've been so inactive on Youtube.

So wish me luck guys, I love you all (:

Cheers xo


No comments:

Post a Comment